Annual Giving - 1930 Club

  The 1930 Club was established to recognize donors who donate $100 or more on an annual basis.

The wall plaque is located in the connecting corridor between the Outpatient Care Center and the Main Hospital. It is updated each January with those who have met the requirements the year prior.

For more information please contact Karla Young, Executive Director Wilson Health Foundation, at kyoung@wilsonhealth.org or (937) 498-5572.